Professional Oral Hygiene
Professional Oral Hygiene Treatment in Hungary
For perfect oral hygiene, visit our clinic where our dental hygienists use special ultrasound tools to remove any plaque, tartar and discoloration of your teeth. At the end of the treatment, the entire denture will be polished and you will be provided with useful oral care tips to leave our clinic with a perfect smile!
Oral hygiene refers to keeping the mouth, and particularly the teeth, clean and free of dental plaque. Daily oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing can prevent both caries and gingivitis. The above should be combined with a daily flouride mouthwash.
You are also advised to see your dentist twice a year for professional cleaning.
The practise of oral hygiene is important because it prevents the build up of dental plaque. Plaque causes the two most common diseases found in the mouth, dental decay and gum disease. The longer the dental plaque is permitted to stick to the teeth, the greater is the risk of dental diseases.
- Brushing and flossing will control plaque formation.
- Brush and floss twice a day, after breakfast and before bedtime.
- Rinse daily with a fluoride mouthwash.
- Eating less refined sugar will reduce plaque formation.
- See your dentist twice a year for checkup and professional cleaning.
- Removal of tartar is only possible under clinical conditions!
Book an appointment now for a professional oral hygiene treatment!